Saturday, January 5, 2008

Recipe Links

I'm slowly figuring out my blog page - may change it up several times before I find what I like. It's kind of like interior decorating!

I added links to two recipe websites I visit daily (see the sidebar!). I'll share a few of my faves from the sites from time to time. For now if you click on the allrecipes.com site search "Meatball Lasagna" and you'll see a dinner that we love. Mark thinks it's a perfectly "balanced" lasagna (good man description, dontcha think?). He IS right, though. Not too much sauce or cheese or meat...really really good. Make it sometime! If you click on the myrecipes.com link search for "Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese". We tried this a few nights ago. I'm trying to eat less meat (just don't care for it much). I did add cooked turkey italian sausage to Mark's calzone since he's still a carnivore. It was REALLY good!

Kyle got a kid's cookbook for Xmas so on Saturdays he "makes dinner". Tonight he is making lasagna! I'll let you know how it went.

Kath

No comments: