Friday, January 4, 2008

First Time Blogging!

Welcome! This is my first "BLOG", a strange word in my opinion, and I hope to keep up with it in the weeks (months? years?) to come. It's suppose to be a journal or diary of some sort, a great way to let the whole world know how weird I really am! The one thing that convinced me to do this is that I read it is a great way for family and friends to stay connected. I like to keep my friends & family close by, but face it we all are busy-bodies. All of today's "conveniences" really make life more hectic than ever, dontcha think? Anyhoo, I can "BLOG" and you can read my "BLOG" whenever it's convenient and that way we're in touch without taking up too much time!LOL Some days I'll just put in a short blurb and on other days I'll probably write a Harry Potter-sized novel. I just hope I do a good job. Wish me luck! Kath

No comments: